Who are Military Mentors?
Military Mentors are a group of Ex-British Forces men and women who have had successful military careers. They have a passion for teaching and mentoring young adults and now share their military training, expertise and experience with future generations.
What do Military Mentors do?
Military Mentors run a variety of educational, First Aid, corporate and recreational programmes. Instructors utilise the skills, experience and expertise they have learned in the Forces and pass it onto others. We currently run the following programmes:
- Forces Ready Programme The College Course for 16-19 year olds who aspire to join the Armed Forces. This course leads to a Diploma in Entry into the Uniformed Services. This course is FREE to eligible students.
- Schools Outreach Programme for 14-16 year olds
- First Aid Training for schools, companies, schools, colleges, businesses, sports teams etc
- Emergency First Aid at Work (HSE 1 Day)
- Corporate / Fun Day Programmes for companies, schools, colleges, businesses etc.